Slick Case is NOT liable to any unforeseen charges, changes and delays such as strict customs policies and unexpected package inspections. We do not have any control over such circumstances and may, unfortunately, lead to delay your order's delivery time.
Import duties, taxes, and brokerage fees are not included in the product price or shipping and handling cost. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility as we are only charging the transportation fee for your order. You may check with your country’s customs office to determine if there will be additional costs. If a package is held by customs or abandoned by the courier due to non-compliance of the buyer, Slick Case will NOT be responsible for the losses, product, or shipping refunds.
Should the buyer/receiver refuse to pay the charges and abandon the delivery, Slick Case will deduct the corresponding fee from any refund due.
You may be charged customs duties and taxes for something purchased online because:
- Duties and taxes are most typically not included in the price of the goods you purchase online, and might not be included in the overall shipping costs you pay to the online retailer.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country), you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- To ensure the courier can deliver your goods in the shortest possible time after entering your country or customs union, the courier pays the customs authority on your behalf for any duties and taxes that are due on the goods.
- Once the duties and taxes are fully repaid to the courier the goods will be released and delivered to you
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package.